- Courtesy from OSU
The west side of Oregon State University’s Reser Stadium in Corvallis was imploded Friday, Jan. 7.
As featured on
Post a comment as anonymous
Watch this discussion. Stop watching this discussion.
More Featured Stories
More Featured Stories
Trending This Week
- Most Viewed / Gets 46 Years: Man sexually abuses 8-year-old girl, shoots father, sentenced
- New Details - Photos / Oregon Listening Tour: Gov. Kotek in Columbia County
- Trending / Homelessness: City reviewing options for public camping locations
- Most Viewed / Candlelight Vigil: Community members gather to support Zuber family
- Sports: SHHS softball off to a roaring start
- This Week's News
- To Be Ready: Mass casualty impact, recovery preparedness
- Here's What's Happening: Community Calendar
- Approved: Senate passes Affordable Housing, Emergency Homelessness Response
- City Quilt: Scappoose opens invitation
TLC, a Division of Fibre Federal Credit Union, serves 11 counties in Oregon and Washington with financial services and community support projects. Read moreCommunity Partnership: Fibre Federal Credit Union
Emily Howard, of St. Helens, has been named to The University of Wyoming 2022 fall semester academic Dean’s and Dean’s Freshman Honor Rolls. Read moreRecognized: On the Dean’s List
St. Helens High School (SHHS) is pleased to announce that Colton Freeman has been selected as the Elks Student of the Month for February. Read moreElks Teen of the Month
A new effort begins today across Oregon to help businesses prepare for an active shooter or other mass casualty event. Read moreBe Prepared: Helping businesses prepare for mass casualty events
Oregon U.S. Senator Ron Wyden will convening an all-day, online seminar Tuesday, March 21, for representatives of Oregon cities, counties and nonprofits that may qualify for federal funding. Read moreFederal Funding Opportunities: Local cities, counties, nonprofits invited to Congressional seminar
The St. Helens School District hopes to secure a $4 million matching grant from the State of Oregon to help fund the construction at St. Helens High School. Read moreMay 2023 Election: School district seeking bond approval to secure grant
State Rep. Tawna Sanchez, a licensed social worker, Rep. Travis Nelson, and Rep. Lisa Reynolds introduced today the Alcohol Harm Reduction Act (HB 3312), which would create a temporary increase in beer and wine pricing in order to fund immediate access to detox and treatment. Read morePrice Boost: Temporary increase in beer, wine proposed to support access to detox, treatment
The Oregon House has responded to the state’s homelessness and affordable housing crisis by passing the $200 million Affordable Housing & Emergency Homelessness Response Package (House Bill 2001/House Bill 5019) with bipartisan support. Read moreHomelessness: Oregon House response
St. Helens Clutch, a local 7th-grade tournament travel basketball team, competed at the Oregon State Basketball Championship after qualifying for the fourth time. Read moreSports: 7th Grade basketball team back from State
The Oregon Department of Forestry is advancing a management plan of state-managed forested l…
Following the expiration of its research and development (R&D) tax credit, businesses in…
I just read the letter from Mr. Turner regarding homelessness in America.
For some time now city, county, state and federal politicians have been whining about the la…
There are no statewide elections in Oregon for May of 2023, but we have local elections to l…
Thomas “Tom” Lund a former resident of Columbia County passed away suddenly on Jan. 27, 2023…
Patrick D. Wright, of Rainier, Oregon, passed away at his home on Feb. 28, 2023 at the age o…
Norman Lee Brigham was born in Portland, Oregon on Dec. 27, 1948. Norman moved to St. Helens…
Welcome to the discussion.
1. Be Civil. No bullying, name calling, or insults.
2. Keep it Clean and Be Nice. Please avoid obscene, vulgar, lewd, racist or sexually-oriented language.
3. Don't Threaten. Threats of harming another person will not be tolerated.
4. Be Truthful. Don't knowingly lie about anyone or anything.
5. Be Proactive. Let us know of abusive posts. Multiple reports will take a comment offline.
6. Stay On Topic. Any comment that is not related to the original post will be deleted.
7. Abuse of these rules will result in the thread being disabled, comments denied, and/or user blocked.
8. PLEASE TURN OFF YOUR CAPS LOCK.