The police blotter relates to the public record of incidents as reported by law enforcement agencies. All individuals arrested or charged with a crime are presumed innocent until proven guilty. Information printed is preliminary and subject to change.
St. Helens Police Department
– At approximately 2:08 p.m., Harley Michael Smith was taken into custody at the St. Helens Municipal Court and was sentenced to 60 days in jail.
- At approximately 9:05 p.m., Tyler John Enderle, 24, and Christina Marie Wickberg, 39, were arrested for Theft II at Highway 30 near the Scappoose/Vernonia Highway. Wickberg was additionally charged with possession of methamphetamine and heroin, and Enderle also earned a charge for possessing meth.
– Michael Charles Dempsey, 28, was arrested on an outstanding warrant in the 58000 block of Evergree Loop.
– At approximately 12:20 p.m., Michael Eldon J. Price, 39, was arrested on an outstanding warrant
near Columbia Blvd. and 14th Street.
- At approximately 5:23 p.m., Joshua Lee Taylor, 37, was arrested on an outstanding warrant in the 170 block of N. 11th Street.
- At approximately 8:22 p.m., SHPD officers assisted Columbia County Sheriff’s Office deputies in taking Logan Johannsen into custody in the 500 block of Hillcrest Road on suspicion of murder.
– At approximately 10:08 a.m., Laquint Roshon Ford, 35, was arrested on a probation violation in the 200 block of Strand Street.
- At approximately 10:08 a.m., Stephanie Olivia Sands, 41, was arrested on a probation violation in the 200 block of Strand Street.
– Amanda Mikinzi Key, 28, was arrested for stealing two sweatshirts from Skinny’s Texaco located in the 300 block of S. Columbia River Highway.
- At approximately 12:54 p.m., officers investigated a possible mail theft that occurred in the 35000 block of Aubuchon Drive.
- At approximately 7:17 p.m., Alona Marie Berecz, 24, was taken into custody for outstanding warrants out of Umatilla County near the 1000 block of Columbia Blvd.
– Rhys Kalon Davis, 31, was arrested for a misdemeanor warrant, resisting arrest, tampering with physical evidence, unlawful possession of heroin, and Theft III at Safeway, located in the 700 block of Columbia River Highway.
- An unidentified suspect stole a bicycle from the front porch of a home in the 400 block of N. 11th Street.
- At approximately 11:40 a.m., a citizen reported that his front and back license plates were stolen from his vehicle while parked in the 500 block of S. 12th Street.
– At approximately 12:46 a.m., Christopher Siefken, 26, was taken into custody for driving under the influence of intoxicants and reckless driving following a traffic stop near Highway 30 and Firlock Park Blvd.
- At approximately 12:08 p.m., Nolan Ryan Gerety, 25, was cited and released for Criminal Mischief II while at his residence, located in the 800 block of West Street.
- At approximately 5:35 p.m., Elixabeth Courtney Kennedy, 23, was arrested for Theft III at Walmart located in the 2200 block of Gable Road.
- Police investigated a domestic disturbance in the 400 block of N. 12th Street. The suspect in the incident, identified as Vincent Paul Passarelli, 55, was later arrested on charges of strangulation and harrassment.
– A bicycle was reported stolen from Chubbs Chevro in the 700 block of S. Columbia River Highway.
– At approximately 6:49 p.m., John Clifford Workman, 46, was arrested at Skinny’s Texaco in the 300 block of S. Columbia River Highway and charged with Disorderly Conduct II and Criminal Mischief II.
– At approximately 3:40 p.m., Matthew Richard Baer, 35, was arrested for outstanding warrants in the 200 block of Crouse Way.
- At approximately 9:43 p.m., Patricia Ruth Hansen, 20, was arrested on an outstanding warrant in the 2500 block of Columbia Blvd.
– At approximately 9:28 a.m., Christopher Charles Hartman, 41, was arrested on an outstanding municipal court warrant.
– At approximately 9:48 a.m., Michael Stephen Malone, 49, was arrested for an outstanding warrant, possession of methamphetamine, and resisting arrest.
- At approximately 11:38 a.m., David Phillip Pitzer-Slaughter, 33, was arrested on an outstanding misdemeanor warrant on Columbia Blvd. near Columbia River Highway.
– At approximately 12:36 a.m., Brandy Carole Hall, 38, was taken into custody on an outstanding warrant in the 100 block of Sunset Blvd.
Rainier Police Department
– An officer responded to a hit and run accident on the bridge. There were no reported injuries and the case is under investigation.
– Officers responded to a call involving a woman that was reported as ‘half-dressed’ and punching the windows inside the CC Rider Station. Peace was restored.
– Brian Olson, 28, of Rainier, was booked and released for shoplifting. Additionally, he was trespassed from the premises.
- A dodge pickup was reported as stolen.
- An extension cord power adapter was taken from a local business.
– A citizen called to report their Facebook account had been hacked.
– A caller was concerned about their neighbor’s home. The caller had observed some suspicious activity and requested a check on the residence. The home was found to be secure.
– A customer reported that their phone was stolen when they left it near a slot machine to go to a vending machine.
– A vehicle that had been reported as stolen in Longview was recovered in Rainier.