The police blotter relates to the public record of incidents as reported by law enforcement agencies. All individuals arrested or charged with a crime are presumed innocent until proven guilty. Information printed is preliminary and subject to change. For specific details about cases listed, contact the appropriate law enforcement agency.
Trending This Week
- New Details / Body Found: Suspicious death investigation launched
- New Details: Police using DNA to resolve 2019 body found case
- Improvements: $7.5 million for Highway 30 project between Scappoose, St. Helens
- Upgrade: How will St. Helens pay for its public safety facility?
- Update: Suspicious death investigation
- Photos / Weather: Will snow fall in Columbia County this week?
- Pandemic: Moderna vaccine lot in Oregon under review
- Weather: How much snow will fall?
- Police Blotter: Suspicious woman, multiple dog tracks, felony warrant arrests
- Schools: County meets updated metrics for in-person classes